Are you looking for a career in designing? Do you want to study abroad and forge yourself a path to your dream job in designing? Melbourne is considered one of the best hubs in the world that offer design courses for students from all over the world. There are several courses available to take from if you are interested. Following is a list of courses offered by top universities/colleges in Melbourne, Australia.
Master Of Architecture
Master of Architecture gives the student the right tools and skills to become a practicing architect. The course will give students an opportunity to shine in environmental design. It covers all aspects from architectural history, technology and theory, giving individuals the ability to come up with innovative architectural ideas relevant to the people and culture of today’s world. Beyond the normal studies, students will be able to specialize in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital architecture
- Asia/Pacific architecture
- Production and sustainability
- Culture and Society
Master Of Urban Design
In this course, students will learn to practice architecture in urban environments. It will enable students to understand how to create multi-disciplinary shapes and physical forms of architecture in urban areas. It involves topics that will allow students to understand the design of buildings, spaces, landscapes, establishments and the processes that are needed for successful development of projects. The course covers the following topics:
- Exploring complexities, opportunities, design and scope of the urban design
- Uncovering the major design methodology and issues for designing practices
- Discovering the main advantages of urban design within a given economic, social and political context of an area
- Developing analytical skills for generating alternative ways to urban development in various areas
Master Of Design
This post professional degree will enable students to learn:
- Specialized design based skills which are regularly used in the industry today, covering the specific needs wherever possible
- Develop additional skills within the design career, enabling you to gain more employment opportunities simultaneously
- Explore the innovation of design
The Master of Design program allows students to design entire cities using 3D. The use of digital techniques to create and design cities is rising in the world. This course will help students understand how they can create more livable spaces in any city by using 3D technology.
Master Of Construction Management
The course is dedicated in providing an understanding of the construction management process. It will help students learn how to deal with the end to end process that involves in the management. This is a great course for anyone who wants to forge a career in the construction industry or for anyone who wants to advance their career in the same industry to the next level.
You will be offered an opportunity to learn new theoretical knowledge backed with complete practical use to manage the construction industry. You will learn the aspects of technology, environment and finance that play an important part in the construction and get a certificate iv in design in Melbourne.
Suzanne Middleton is guidance counselor who blogs about education and it’s importance in society. On top of her Diploma in Psychology, she has a Diploma of Management and has worked in the HR department of various institutions.